Sunday, April 30, 2006

T Minus 1 Day. Tomorrow's the day. Tomorrow is the Biggest Online Marketing Dump in the history of ALL HUMANITY. To join in, just go to your local health food store and ask for a 1-day cleansing product and prepare to strap yourself to the crapper tomorrow.

But first, let's talk about what's free...I'm not just talking about a free report or PDF, I'm talking about a free seminar where you walk away with real skills.
That second one, The List Building Bootcamp...the email says it is 100% free but the landing page says it is free to those who register for another conference. I'm sorry if there is any confusion. But the first link is absolutely FREE. I see this as an amazing opportunity that anybody who is open to making a ton of money quickly should check out. How fast is fast? 90 days. I know how to say yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home