Saturday, April 15, 2006


T-Minus 15 Days...Until the ultimate flush and the Greatest Online Marketing Dump in recorded history. Yesterday I received my Colonix kit. You should order now to participate. Dave Lakhani's in.

I asked myself, "How might I feel better on a day-to-day basis?" and Mark Joyner emailed me that he was sending me Colonix. If you scroll down to the first entry, you can see how this idea is spreading.

Somebody recently emailed me asking why I would say yes. I found this peculiar. I remember when I used to be resistant to saying yes. Now, I find I'm resistant to saying no.

As a Bokononist, of course, I would have agreed gaily to go anywhere anyone suggested.
As Bokonon says: "Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."
What Buckminster Fuller described as the human doughnut appears articulated more and more, what we focus on becomes our reality just as we internalize our surroundings. Ready to spend $5? Did you like What The Bleep Do We Know? Then, you'll love this...

What Is The Secret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home