Thursday, April 20, 2006

You want more money, now? Immediate reward with no effort! Scintilating claims like this draw the biggest crowds, but how often have you paid $297 for a product and found you still weren't wealthy? I don't mean to burst anybody's bubble but if a $297 gizmo made thousands of dollars they wouldn't be selling it. This doesn't mean there isn't valuable information to be had, it just means there's no magic bean. Or, perhaps the most powerful magic bean is the one inside your head. I'm reading Multiple Streams of Internet Income by Robert G. Allen. "This is the first time I reaveal..." Yeah, well, this is 2nd edition of this book. No matter, the book is a solid overview of Online Marketing. However, overview is the key word here. The last chapter ends with reviewing chapter 9: Ready. Set. Launch. How Fast Can You Go from Zero to Cash? The chapter explains how to create a free or near free website and how to find stuff to sell. Then pay for an ad in an e-zine or rent a list to drive traffic to your site. In chapter 10 we get a super-charged way of making money, joint-ventures.

What do you think of this material? I think it is an inexpensive way to get the bare-bone facts, an overview of Online Marketing. I also think one's own trial and error will account for a lot of lessons. I hope many people feel safer about Internet marketing after reading his book. I also think the folks that are presently making a killing, going from broke to $1M in less than a year aren't discussed in this book.

Those are the folks that fascinate me...the ones that recently went pro or recently made their first million...I can model myself on their behaviors and they will honestly tell me to stop talking about all this sh*t. Tomorrow, another blog on the benefits of crapping and using Colinix on May 1st. Come join the greatest Online Marketing Dump in the history of the Internet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Mack said...

Here's a strong article on $ and blogging:
http://simplenomics.com/how-much-for-a-link-trackback-or-a-ping/

Well done!!!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home