Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Day 3
recap of day 2 on Colonix: 4 Dumps; no worms in stool, no shrimp like object.

Observations...My crap smells less and exits my body easier.
I have increased energy, sometimes bordering on feeling high
I am not taking any drugs so I must attribute the "high" feeling to the Colonix kit. Thank you Mark.

But this Blog is about crap...and the link I'm about to show you is my fault. I should have claimed this blog... However, this isn't playing nice... http://thinktwoproductsahead.blogpsot.com/. You see my product name in there? That's not me. I am honored they see this meme as profitable. Thank you for that appraisal. Very kewl. However....

Related...I met a juggler named Mickey many years ago and explained to me the honor among thieves. He was a thief. He would steal from any chain store around with a flicker of guilt. He said folks like him had no trouble stealing from "The Man" but that stealing from a Mom & Pop store was just wrong. Part of why I couldn't be a professional poker player was that I don't have the killer instinct, the desire to dessimate another person and take all they have. You see why I see all this as related?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home