Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hello friends,

I finally feel somewhat balanced again after 2 months of charging.

I launched ThinkTwoProductsAhead.com which has not had the windfall profit I had hoped for, but I'm becoming friends with many big players in online marketing and this next week some real money should materialize.

I say real money, and yet the site grossed over $9,000 in less than two weeks.

I get about 1/6th of that. Next week, some say we should gross $30k. We'll see. Some folks expected us to gross over $200k. It was easy for me to dream of that the day before we launched.

I was asked to speak at T. Harv Eker's World's Greatest Marketing Seminar, which was an honor, but it also meant that I had to go to NJ and do a training of his, which was fantastic, but something I hadn't budgeted time for the week before I owed Wiley my book.

Millionaire Mind Intensive is worth attending, and you can go for free if you tell them I invited you, just give them my referal #397879.

Amongst all this, my tennant in Tampa, who is a partner on my house there, tells me he's had back surgeries and that the house is in foreclosure. I'm just getting that cleared up today.

The house has equity, quite a bit. If anybody wants a $220k house in Tampa for $186k, please let me know ASAP, otherwise I pour some money in and sell it retail.

If I've been a little distracted lately, that's some of what's been on my plate. That and Liz moved away to Connetecuit. Who's Liz? She's the one to whom I wrote my love story Poker Without Cards.

Problem was, she didn't see the love story. I elaborated about the love story in The Art Reid Story. So it goes.

Busy, busy, busy? No. real shit. real life.

Friends have helped me power through these last couple months.

Thank you!

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home