Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Click here to listen to Michelle Chance teach me about easy Search Engine Optimization.

Homework for next week...

1) Please help us move the needle on Dave Navarro's ranking by posting a link anywhere to www.DaveNavarro.com and take a few words to say he's a great success coach (see comments for a prize if you do this)

2) ask Michelle Chance an SEO question for next week at http:www.AskMich.com

The direct MP3 link for Michell Chance's training is http://podcast.liveoffice.com/telcorecordings/0/938678/1057795.mp3

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Mack said...

Cheri,

I just tried...
bridge 938678 worked for me.

I'm sorry it is confusing.

Where it asks for a PIN is not the area to fill out.

Thank you in advance for your persistance.

Ben

4:32 PM  
Blogger Ben Mack said...

Friends,

Tuesday night Michelle Chance began teaching us simple and easy techniques for Search Engine Optimization

We could use your help! Dave Navarro was #9 on Google for searching his name. This Tuesday, we'd like to see him as #5.

I'll bribe you to help! I'll give you my $197 eBook Think Two Products Ahead for posting a link to www.DaveNavarro.com...

1) Just put a link up someplace, anyplace. Preferably, surrounded by a few words about his success coaching.

2) Send me an email...BenMackResearch -@- g mail WITH THE SUBJECT: dave navarro

3) Go to www.PingOat.com and enter the
website where you put the link.

I send you my eBook that is NOT FOR SALE anyplace, an eBook that allowed Joost van der Leij to go from $120k a year to now on track for $400k this year.

Email me with questions please.

Thank you for your considerations!

Ben

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home