Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Harris: hey - don't forget to donate a product for IM Against Poverty --
me: THANK YOU! when's my deadline?
Harris:: thur
me:: awesome!
Harris:: and we're doing a no-squeeze page dealie -- just let us download and give the product to the customer
me:: can i do this...
http://MySpaceTippingPoint.com
may i use that?
Sent at 4:49 PM on Tuesday
me:: theater...
Harris:: may we just download the PDF and redistribute?
me:: Wow, Ben...

That is someone who "gets" you.

You need to heed that woman, my friend.

- Xxdy
P.S. Do you have a pic of her? [smile]
Just out of curiosity...
yes!
Harris:: then yes, of course.
me: sweet.
thank you.
Harris:: what's this 'theater' and 'woman' all about?
me:: MEET LIZ BOSWELL HERE
Sent at 4:51 PM on Tuesday
me:: here's what i replied... Andy, she's an
avatar. Liz Boswell
is a character I invented.

Xxxx,
Get your ass on The BDL
and keep up, dude.

[nose wink]~

Here's your homework...
http://MySpaceTippingPoint.com

of course, i did this with CC'ing TK and Jodi... so he knows there's an audience
i probably shouldn't have just shared with you
... but they can't see the theatre
http://www.ablake.net/forum/
isn't Board Content COPYWRITING?
Sent at 4:54 PM on Tuesday
Harris:: all writing is 'copy' writing ... sure
(if you're a business - with your goal being sales)
me: most forum readers can't see that
Sent at 4:56 PM on Tuesday
me:: now, how do we profit from an insight like that?
not necessarily you as in Harris
we, i mean
Harris:: you mean We?
the royal We?
me:: exactly
Harris:: we write everything with the insight as to what purpose it sheds
subject line of an email = open me
email itself -- click on me
headline - read more
forum post = build the brand of me perhaps
me:: may i copy and paste this on my blog?
Harris:: fuck no
now you can
me:: ROFL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home